Urgently required Lead Modeler/Designer – Marine/ Shipbuilding / Offshore – Piping/HVAC
Lead Piping/HVAC Modeler/Designer – Marine/ Shipbuilding / Offshore
Job Code: DC/23-24/MDMSO/03
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Piping, HVAC layout, Equipment modelling & production information generation for Marine / Offshore Vessels & Structures.
- Well Experienced in using tools like E3D, AVEVA MARINE, PDMS, CADMATIC, SHIP CONSTRUCTOR, AUTOCAD.
- Excellent communication skill preferably in English for client communication.
- Leading and working with a group of designer/modeler towards timely and quality delivery of Project work.
- Create Model & generate production information drawing from that model with proper detailing.
- Coordinate with client, vendor & in-house team of designer/modeler for Marine Piping/HVAC project.
- Work independently and deliver the Project deliverables as per Project milestone.
- Communicate with client for regular work status update, work related queries and deliveries.
- Leading a group of Modeler/Designer towards timely and quality delivery of Project work.
Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.